A strong woman believes that she's strong enough to face her journey, but a woman of strength has faith that it is in this journey that she will become strong.







Friday, March 18, 2011

having it all

its one of those spring-is-so-close-I-can-feel-it days. A windows open, spring candle flickering kind of days. I love these days. I live for these days. Today I'm craving spring. I'm craving hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans and cold potato salad. I'm craving the smell of the grill and the sound of good friends laughter from the porch. I'm craving chalk covered baby hands and blackened feet from the driveway. Today, I will do this. All of this. This is love. I will go out tonight with one of my closest girlfriends. We will wear our skinny jeans and flip flops. We will drive with the windows down and the music loud. We'll laugh and cry and be, until 2 am. We will take off our mom hats and put on our red lipstick. We can have it all. We can put our little spring kissed, tired babies to bed and go out. Every girl deserves a night out with her girl. And we will wake up tomorrow morning, coffee in hand and make breakfast for those ready-for-the-day babies.

My temperatures have skyrocketed! This is great. I do know that I o'd, know I'm just not sure if it was CD 19 or 22. FF gave me crosshairs for CD 19, I really hope it was CD 19, we had all our bases covered for that day and actually haven't had sex since, sometimes you just really need a break.  Either way I'm really excited about my high temperatures, they looked nothing like this last month so even if we don't get pregnant this month maybe I finally figured out what works for my body. Take that, DR M. and your medical degree!

My red lipstick is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment