A strong woman believes that she's strong enough to face her journey, but a woman of strength has faith that it is in this journey that she will become strong.







Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friday nights and fairy fly zones

Well, shit. I'm feeling out and I'm still 8 days away from AF. FF changed my CH's to CD 23, not 19. My temperatures are looking really good but the only baby making we did after I thought I O'd was on CD 23, maybe that will be enough? Next cycle (because I'm convinced there will be one) I'm not using OPK's, they always give me positives and I think I O and give up the rest of the cycle. I feel like the protocol for this cycle was perfect, so that's what we'll do next month, minus opk's!

I channel Adriana Lima
My Friday night out was oh so fabulous. Do you ever have nights that you just don't quite want to end? it was one of those nights. The bar wasn't very crowded, my coke was sweetened with a little Jack D and we could get lost in the goodness of our conversation. The hub doesn't really get girls night and why I need it. Its not about going to a bar, or staying out really late. Its about putting that red lipstick on and my bombshell bra. Its about sipping my favorite drink and talking into the wee hours of the morning about things he's tired of hearing about.  It's about channeling your inner super model and getting told you look nice by someone else hell yeah I look nice, my boobs are fabulous tonight! Its about going our for a few hours while the rest of the world sleeps to clear your mind of all the clutter that has been taking up room for the past few months. Peace out clutter, I'm free!

I'm in the beginning stages of planning Lily's THIRD birthday! All things girly down to the fairy dust, pixie punch and a pink tutu! We're having it at the local park, right down the road from us--just have to hope for no rain, its in May and we usually have really beautiful VA weather that time of year. We'll have a table to paint fairy houses and I'm sending the kids home with little pails with seeds to plant their own fairy garden (LOVE Target's $1 bins, btw). She's really into this stuff this year, the past two years I really didn't do any planning, I let Chuck E Cheese handle it so I'm excited about making this as picture perfect as she wants it. After all, she is my perfect little pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment