A strong woman believes that she's strong enough to face her journey, but a woman of strength has faith that it is in this journey that she will become strong.







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When you try your best but you don't succeed, when you get what you want but not what you need

Suck it, yesterday. I have been to FOUR different dollar stores in search for my OPK's for this week/next. Three of the four didn't carry them and I get to the fourth (which I KNOW carries them) and I see a 25% off sticker, sweet, wait--are all the ttc'ers ovulating this week? There were none left and the 105 year old cashier a.) had no idea what OPK's were and b.) informed me that they wouldn't get another shipment until next week. Thanks, moses, for that.

Fast forward to last night--I took Lily to meet the Puppy (whom I've already named Ava!) She's interested in her but she's two, so she didn't really have any attachment, unlike myself who completely fell in love with her! I called the hub on the way home to share my excitement and he's just not feeling it. I just wanted to cry, I can actually control this and he's just saying no? If anything he should know that telling me I CAN'T have something only makes me want it more. We've got a hold on her until Thursday at 5, so I've got two days to do my hardest convincing.

Happy Groundhog Day! My grandmother actually lives in Punxsutawney (yes, people really do live there!) Groundhog Day is actually like a week long celebration up there, we've never been before because its so crazy but one year we're going to! Groundhog Phil predicted an early Spring--I hope he's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment