A strong woman believes that she's strong enough to face her journey, but a woman of strength has faith that it is in this journey that she will become strong.







Friday, January 21, 2011

lucky ones are we all til' it is over

CD 1. Need I say more? I start out each cycle with all hope that its "the one", the one cycle that will change my life. The weeks following ovulation are filled with so much hope. You've done your best, taken your meds and are ready to turn your body into an oven. For those two weeks, you wait. What do we do? we wait. Just keep waiting. We stress over every temperature, we count down the days until we can test and we pray. For me, those two weeks are the only thing that keep me going. The not knowing and uncertainty that you could be pregnant. I think not knowing, is better than knowing your not (pregnant). Maybe my body needed a cycle to 'regulate' itself after the miscarriage, maybe it just wasn't our time. This is what I do, I question everything in hopes to find an answer as to why the set up can be so perfect and you still and up on CD1. Well, here we are. I keep having this thought, part dream, part made up--that our new baby can share TJ's birthday (October 26) How awesome would that be? If we were to get pregnant this month, our due date would be around that time. Maybe our journey of ttc#2 brought us here, to this point. Maybe I'm just reading into everything too much but whatever, if it will get me through another cycle then so be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment