A strong woman believes that she's strong enough to face her journey, but a woman of strength has faith that it is in this journey that she will become strong.







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"aren't you ready to pop another one out yet?"

.............

sigh

I gave her the "we're just enjoying the one right now" line. oh hey, I've seen you twice since HS in the local Wal-mart and you think this is an appropriate thing to ask? Not to mention you 'pop' them out like your trying to save the world's population, maybe I'm just jealous that she CAN pop them out on demand. I know she didn't mean anything by it but this was just the thing to top off my already crappy Monday, disguised as Tuesday. Its one of those "woke up late about an hour, no cup of coffee, no shower, walk of shame with two different shoes on" days.

Date night with my hub was about as eventful as this morning! We've never really done a 'date night' without Lily, mostly because she does good in restaurants and I hate leaving her but my parents wanted to do a sleepover at their house and she was excited about it so why not--the following are reasons why not. I invited my brother and his gf to dinner because what were were supposed to do at dinner alone? Stare romantically into each others eyes? So he was a little riffed about that, then we went to see "No Strings attached", a movie entirely about sex and AF is in FULL flow (like I was supposed to call up Mother Nature and tell her to reschedule AFTER date night?). So we get home and he's all "there are other things we can do", what? no. This is my 'free' time, my 5 days of the month where you have to leave me alone. We have sex like bunnies for 10 days around ovulation, the least you can do is give me a free pass this week. We went to bed. At like 10:00. Its probably safe to say we won't be having another one of those anytime soon--unless we can plan it around O. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment